Price Match Policy
We Will Match Any Competitive Price
Tire Price Match Policy at Just Tires Locations
Valid at Just Tires locations on Goodyear, Dunlop, Kelly, Cooper and Starfire tires only; not valid on any other tire brands.
If prior to making a purchase, or within 14 days of purchasing an eligible tire at Just Tires, you see a lower current price online or at another area retailer for the identical tire, Just Tires will match the lower price or refund 100% of the difference.
To request a price match, call or visit your local Just Tires location. We will verify the item eligibility by reviewing our current price and by confirming the item is in stock at the location. You will need to provide satisfactory documentation displaying the lower price, such as the URL or written estimate from the competing retailer, of the item for which you are requesting the price match. If you are requesting the price match post-purchase, you will also be asked to provide your Just Tires invoice number.
- Price comparisons will be based on final Just Tires prices at your Just Tires store location, after all instant savings, discounts and promotions have been applied.
- Price comparisons exclude installation charges, disposal fees, shipping/delivery charges, or other fees and taxes. The item must be available for purchase at your Just Tires store location to qualify for the Price Match Policy.
- The Price Match Policy does not apply to other retailer’s financing offers, credit card offers, pricing errors, coupon offers, after purchase rebates, items that are advertised as limited quantity, out of stock items, clearance items, refurbished items, open-box items, or pre-owned items.
- Price match requests cannot be completed via e-mail.
- Just Tires reserves the right to update or modify the terms of this Policy at any time.
- Price Match Policy only applies for in store sales made at Just Tires locations and only for Goodyear, Dunlop, Kelly, Cooper or Starfire branded tires.
- Policy Effective Date: May 1, 2022.