Revised September 10, 2015
Goodyear's Commitment to Privacy
Our Commitment to Privacy
Just Tires respect individual privacy and values the confidence of its associates, customers, vendors and others with whom we do business. Just Tires strives to process Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) in a manner consistent with the laws of the countries in which we do business.
You are not required to provide any PII to use this site. Any information you do provide through this site will be maintained in a reasonably secure manner and will only be used or disclosed in a manner consistent with the purposes for which you provide the information, or as otherwise disclosed to you, including as described in this policy.
For purposes of this Policy, the following definitions shall apply: “Personally Identifiable Information” means any information or set of information, whether alone or in combination with other Personally Identifiable Information, gathered, processed, used or stored by Just Tires that is sufficient to identify an individual. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is anonymous, nor does it include publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public Personally Identifiable Information.
When you browse a Just Tires website, PII is not collected simply as a result of your browsing. Some functions of our websites, however, may request that you voluntarily supply Just Tires with PII, including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, vehicle type, and physical address for purposes such as user registration, making or initiating a purchase, arranging for services, requesting feedback on products and services, participating in online surveys, and otherwise communicating with you. In those instances, you may decline to provide your PII, but as a result you may not have access to, or the benefit of, those features. Just Tires also may retain electronic communications you send to customer service representatives, webmasters, installers or other representatives or other associates or service providers.
Just Tires websites track information about visits to those sites. For example, statistics are compiled that show the daily requests received for particular files on a site, and what countries those requests come from. These aggregated statistics are used to customize Just Tires websites, and may also be provided to others.
Certain Just Tires sites may use “cookies” or “web beacons.” A “cookie” is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may be stored on your computer, device or system. Cookies allow Just Tires to better serve visitors to Just Tires websites by offering a tailored experience. A “web beacon,” also referred to as a “spotlight” or “pixel tag”, is used to recognize unique cookies and assist us in determining which advertisements bring users to a specific website or page. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. If you decline to accept the cookie, it will also disable the web beacon. The information collected does not contain your name, address, telephone number or email address. Just Tires from time to time permits third parties to apply cookies when you visit the site. However, the Just Tires website gives you a means to control how these cookies are placed and used. Currently, Just Tires utilizes a service known as “AdChoice” and you can access it through a link on the respective Just Tires website's home page. The AdChoice function provides a list of companies that Just Tires allows to track on the websites. You can opt out from receiving interest-based ads from those who allow it by clicking “all off” and “apply changes.” If you opt out, these companies will still collect data about you on the Just Tires website, but these companies will not use that data to serve you interest-based advertisements. Different browsers use different methods to communicate such “Do Not Track” signals; the industry has not yet adopted a uniform method to do so. For this reason, Just Tires websites are not able to interpret or respond to Do Not Track signals.
Information Just Tires collects may be stored on third party data storage systems, and in those instances Just Tires requires those third parties to employ security practices and systems designed to protect the security of the information.
Just Tires and third parties acting on Just Tires's behalf may use the PII you give to Just Tires for purposes such as:
- User registration
- Processing, recording, and tracking a purchase, payment, return, warranty or rebate
- Arranging for services
- Inviting your participation in online surveys
- Requesting feedback on products and services
- Otherwise communicating with you through various channels.
Promotions and offers you receive may be based on information you provide in response to surveys, information you provide in connection with product and service inquiries, transactions conducted through or facilitated by Just Tires websites, or other communications made to or through a Just Tires website. If you do not want to receive email or other communications from Just Tires, please adjust your communications preferences (click here). Just Tires will use reasonable efforts to address all requests to remove names from any postal mail or email lists.
Online Tire Registration Information
Any information provided by users through the online tire registration form available on this site will not be shared with any third party other than as provided by law, nor will it be used for any marketing purposes. Any information you provide in the online tire registration form is maintained in a separate tire registration database and is not used for any other purpose.
Just Tires will not disclose PII to third parties, other than as we may inform you, including as described in this Policy, or where such disclosure is required by law or is in relation to a judicial or government action or investigation.
Just Tires may disclose PII to third parties that assist Just Tires in promoting and marketing its products and services; storing and analyzing the PII; conducting user and consumer ratings, reviews and surveys; communicating with you on Just Tires's behalf; and processing and fulfilling transactions, including tire purchases and installations and/or other vehicle services; and as otherwise necessary to provide promotional communications or services to website users and customers.
Payment processing, including debit and credit card payment processing, is performed by third party service providers and Just Tires does not process or store your credit or debit card information in connection with transactions occurring through Just Tires websites.
Other Web Sites
Just Tires web sites may contain links to other sites, and we make every effort to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, Just Tires is not responsible for the content of or the privacy practices employed by those other sites.
Just Tires does not knowingly collect any PII (such as name, address and telephone number) from children under 13 years of age through any Just Tires website. Just Tires websites specifically instruct children under 13 not to submit such information to this web site. Just Tires does not allow children under 13 to register for or participate in contests or promotions on this site. However, if the parent or guardian of a child under 13 believes that his or her child has provided Just Tires with PII, that parent or guardian should contact Just Tires if they want this information deleted from Just Tires's systems. If Just Tires obtains knowledge that it has PII about a child under 13 in retrievable form in its files Just Tires will delete that information from existing files. In addition, anyone under 18 years of age should seek his or her parent's or guardian's permission prior to using or disclosing any PII on this site.
Contact Us: Questions, Updates or Corrections to Information
If you have questions or concerns regarding your privacy, would like to be removed from our mailing lists or change your preferences about the information you receive from us, please contact Just Tires directly. Click here to email us, call us at 1.877.544.5165 Monday - Friday, 8:15am to 5:00pm EST. or use the following postal address:
200 Innovation Way
Akron OH 44316-0001
Just Tires is committed to working with consumers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
Effective as of May 25, 2018
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company and its affiliates (collectively, "Goodyear") respect individual privacy and value the confidence of our associates, customers, vendors and others with whom we do business. Goodyear strives to process Personally Identifiable Information (“PII,” as defined below) in a manner consistent with the laws of the countries in which we do business, and we pride ourselves on upholding the highest ethical standards in our business practices.
Important note for individuals located in (or whose PII is processed by Goodyear entities established in) the European Union (EU), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland
This Policy consists of:
- this front section, which sets out the general principles applied by Goodyear when processing PII; and
- an addendum for PII that (i) originates from or (ii) is processed in the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland (the “EU Addendum”).
If you are located in (or if your PII is processed in) one of the above jurisdictions, Goodyear encourages you to read the EU Addendum, which contains important additional information about the processing by Goodyear of PII originating from or processed in those countries.
This Policy applies to any and all forms of “processing” (as defined below) of PII in any format or medium, relating to (i) individuals who are customers, prospective customers, suppliers and prospective suppliers with whom Goodyear does business or (ii) representatives or contact persons of such customers, suppliers, and prospective customers and suppliers.
The Policy does not apply to any information processed about legal entities as such.
For purposes of this Policy, the following definitions shall apply:
“European Economic Area” or “EEA” means the Member States of the European Union plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland.
"Personally Identifiable Information" or “PII” means any information or set of information, whether alone or in combination with other Personally Identifiable Information, processed by Goodyear, which is sufficient to identify an individual. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is anonymous, nor does it include publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public Personally Identifiable Information. For PII originating from or processed in the EEA, PII shall have the meaning given to it in the EU Addendum.
“Processing” shall mean any operation or set of operations that is performed upon PII or sets of PII, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction and the verb “to process” shall be construed accordingly.
As used in this Policy, “Goodyear” means The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company and its affiliates.
When processing PII, Goodyear shall follow these principles:
Notice and Consent:
Goodyear endeavors to inform persons whose PII Goodyear collects, in accordance with applicable law. This includes providing information about (i) the purposes for which Goodyear collects and uses the PII, (ii) the types of third parties to which Goodyear discloses (or may disclose) that PII, and (iii) the choices and means Goodyear offers the subjects of the PII for limiting the use and disclosure of their PII.
Unless otherwise required under applicable law, Goodyear will endeavor to provide notice when persons are first asked to provide PII to Goodyear, or as soon as practicable thereafter.
Unless permitted by applicable law, no PII is collected without first obtaining the consent of the individual for the collection, use and disclosure of that PII. In some circumstances the consent for Goodyear to collect PII may arise from the nature of the relationship between Goodyear and the individual, or an individual’s interaction with Goodyear, such as by using a Goodyear website or engaging in a transaction with Goodyear.
Goodyear, and third parties on its behalf, use the PII collected from you for purposes such as, but not limited to, user registration; administering and tracking a purchase, payment, return, warranty or rebate; arranging for services; inviting participation in online surveys; requesting feedback on products and services; and otherwise communicating with you through various channels.
Subject to any stricter requirements under applicable law, Goodyear will endeavor to offer persons whose PII it possesses an opportunity, where feasible and reasonable under the circumstances, to choose whether their PII is to be (a) disclosed to a third party, or (b) used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. Goodyear will endeavor to provide individuals with mechanisms, reasonable under the circumstances, to exercise their choices.
If your PII is originating from or processed in the EEA, please refer to the section “Your Rights” in the EU Addendum for an overview of your rights in this context.
Access and Correction:
Upon request and/or when required or otherwise appropriate, and within periods (if any) set by applicable law, Goodyear will endeavor to grant individuals reasonable access to the PII that Goodyear holds about them. Such access may be denied by Goodyear where the denial is permitted by applicable law and every request from an individual will be assessed on a case by case basis. In the event a request is denied, Goodyear will notify the individual regarding the reasons for denial in writing. Consistent with how your PII is maintained in the ordinary course of Goodyear's business, Goodyear will provide the information in an understandable form. We may impose a reasonable charge when a request is made (e.g., for photocopying or postage) to the extent permitted under applicable law. In addition, Goodyear will endeavor to take reasonable steps to permit individuals to correct, amend, or delete PII that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete. To guard against fraudulent requests for access, Goodyear may require sufficient information to allow it to confirm the identity of the individual making the request before granting access.
If your PII is originating from or processed in the EEA, please refer to the section “Your Rights” in the EU Addendum for an overview of your rights, including your right of access and correction.
Subject to any stricter requirements under applicable law, Goodyear will endeavor to use PII only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which the PII was collected or in ways that are subsequently authorized by the individual. Goodyear will endeavor to take reasonable steps to ensure that PII is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
Disclosure and Transfer to Third Parties:
Goodyear is not in the business of selling PII to others, but may share your PII with subsidiaries or affiliates controlled by Goodyear, and with third party service providers that perform services on Goodyear’s behalf. Examples of these services include fulfilling orders, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, providing customer service, requesting feedback on products and services, and sending you marketing and promotional materials, service updates and reminders.
For PII originating from or processed in the EEA, a list of the relevant categories of third-party recipients can be found in the EU Addendum (see section “Third-Party Recipients”).
Cross-Border Transfers Originating From the EEA:
If your PII is originating from or processed in the EEA, please refer to the paragraphs “Legal Basis for the Processing” and “Transfers Outside the EEA” in the EU Addendum.
Cross-Border Transfers Not Originating From the EEA:
Because Goodyear does business in many countries, PII collected by Goodyear in one country may be processed in another country, the laws of which may provide different levels of protection from those in the country where the PII was first collected. PII gathered in one country may be subject to access by and disclosure to law enforcement agencies of jurisdictions other than the country where the PII was first collected. Goodyear also may share PII with organizations and entities that perform services on its behalf, and these organizations and entities may be located in countries other than the country in which the PII was first collected.
Goodyear takes reasonable and appropriate precautions to protect PII in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, and to respond to the misuse, loss or unauthorized use of such PII.
Goodyear will regularly review compliance with this and other Goodyear privacy policies. Except to the extent otherwise prohibited by applicable law, any Goodyear employee, associate or contractor that Goodyear determines is in violation of this Policy will be subject to appropriate disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment or engagement.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of PII should be directed to Goodyear at the address given below. Goodyear will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of PII in accordance with the principles contained in this Policy.
Changes to this Policy:
Questions or comments about this Policy should be submitted to the following person, by mail or e-mail:
Addendum for Individuals Located in (or whose PII is Processed by Goodyear Entities established in) the European Economic Area (“EU Addendum”)
The purpose of this EU Addendum is to provide the information required under the General Data Protection Regulation, applicable in the EEA as from May 25, 2018 (the "GDPR"), including:
- why and how the relevant Goodyear entity collects, processes and stores your PII;
- what its role as “controller” of your PII involves; and
- what your rights and our obligations are in relation to this processing.
For the purposes of the EU Addendum, the following definitions shall apply:
“Controller” generally means the legal entity that determines the purposes (i.e. why) and the means (i.e. how) of the processing of PII under this Policy.
“Goodyear” means the legal entity within the EEA identified as the Controller under the paragraph “ Controller” of this EU Addendum.
“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII” means any information that constitutes “personal data” under the GDPR, namely any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
“Processor” means a natural or legal person that processes PII on behalf of the Controller. Goodyear’s processors may be Goodyear subsidiaries, affiliates or third-party suppliers and service providers. Goodyear will conclude a data processing agreement with its Processors to ensure your PII is processed in accordance with the GDPR.
Goodyear in the EEA is made up of different legal entities, i.e. Goodyear Dunlop Tires Europe BV and its affiliates. When we mention “Goodyear,” “we,” “us,” or “our” in this addendum, we are referring to the relevant Goodyear legal entity in the EEA that determines the purposes and means of processing your PII under this policy. We will let you know which entity will be the Controller for your PII when we collect your PII.
Collection of PII
Your PII may be collected whenever Goodyear:
- interacts with individuals who are prospective and existing customers/suppliers;
- interacts with individuals who are representatives or contact persons of prospective and existing customers/suppliers that are legal entities (e.g. for the selling/ordering of products or for marketing related purposes); or
- uses public databases to facilitate the provision of goods or services (e.g. to link a license plate with car identification information).
Categories of PII Collected
We may collect:
- basic identification information, such as name, title, position, company name, email and/or postal address and the fixed and/or mobile phone number;
- financial information (e.g. bank account details, credit card information);
- information regarding the status of direct marketing emails (e.g. not delivered, delivered, opened);
- car identification information (including license plate to the extent it is permitted under applicable law);
- tire warranty registration information and reference numbers; and
- any additional information you voluntarily provide, (e.g. by filling in a form or registering for an email newsletter).
This information may either be directly provided by the above individuals or provided by the legal entity for whom they work (e.g. if they are the contact person designated by their employer to manage the commercial relations with Goodyear).
Please note that in some countries, car identification information may also be obtained from publicly accessible sources to which we have access to link the license plate with the car identification information.
Consequences of a Refusal to Provide PII
You are not subject to any legal obligation to provide your PII to Goodyear. However, access to and use of any goods or services provided by us may not be able to commence or continue if you do not provide such PII.
Purposes of the Processing
Goodyear, and Processors acting on its behalf, process the PII collected from you for a specific purpose and only process the PII that is relevant to achieve that purpose.
We process PII to:
- undertake sales and procurement activities relating to our products and services;
- market our products and services;
- administer our customers and suppliers (e.g. user registration, account opening, credit checks);
- manage and enhance the relationship with our customers and suppliers;
- supply our products and services to our customers (e.g. administering and tracking a purchase, payment, return, warranty or rebate; managing billing and invoicing; arranging for services);
- prepare and manage contracts with our customers and suppliers;
- measure consumer interest in our various products and services;
- improve our existing products and services (or those under development) by means of customer and non-customer surveys, statistics and tests, or requesting feedback on products and services;
- improve the quality of services taking into account preferences in terms of means of communication (phone, email, etc.) and frequency;
- periodically send promotional emails about our products, special offers and information that the company for which you work may find interesting, using the email address provided by you or for you (if any);
- otherwise communicate with you through various channels, (e.g. by periodically sending you promotional emails about our products, including special offers and information);
- monitor activities at our facilities, including compliance with applicable policies as well as security, health and safety rules in place;
- manage and monitor our IT resources, including infrastructure management & business continuity;
- manage our archiving and records;
- track our activities (measuring sales, number of calls, etc.);
- preserve the company’s economic interests;
- reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation; and
- manage legal and regulatory requirements, defend our legal rights and prevent and detect crime, including regular compliance monitoring.
Legal Basis of the Processing
We are not allowed to process PII if we do not have a valid legal ground. Therefore, we will only process PII if:
- we have obtained your prior consent;
- the processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations towards you or to take pre-contractual steps at your request;
- the processing is necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations (e.g. tax or accounting requirements); or
- the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Goodyear and does not unduly affect your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Please note that, when processing your PII on this basis, we seek to maintain a balance between our legitimate interests and your privacy.
Examples of such ‘legitimate interests’ are:
- to buy products and services from our suppliers or from potential suppliers;
- to offer our products and services to our customers or prospective customers;
- to benefit from cost-effective services (e.g. we may decide to use certain platforms offered by external suppliers to process data);
- to better manage and administer the relationships with the customers and their data;
- to improve the quality of services to the customers by taking into account their preferences in terms of means of communication (phone, e-mail, etc.) and frequency;
- to measure the customers’ interest in Goodyear products and gain a better understanding of Customer interaction with the marketing emails, including by performing statistical and other research and analysis of data with respect to the status of the emails (e.g. not delivered, delivered, opened);
- to enable Goodyear to offer advertising and offers tailored to its customers so that Goodyear can market its products better;
- to prevent fraud or criminal activity, misuses of our products or services, as well as the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks;
- to sell any part of our business or its assets or if substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case PII could form part of one of the assets we sell; and
- to meet our corporate and social responsibility objectives.
We may transfer PII to our employees (to the extent they need it to perform their tasks) and other Goodyear affiliates. Such other companies will either act as another controller (in which case you will be separately informed about this processing) or only process PII on behalf and upon request of the Controller (thereby acting as a Processor).
In addition, we may also transfer your PII to third party Processors that are not Goodyear affiliates to complete the purposes listed above, to the extent they need it to carry out the instructions we have given to them.
Such third-party Processors include:
- our IT service providers, cloud service providers and database providers;
- our consultants, suppliers and service providers that assist Goodyear in promoting and marketing its products and services; store and analyze the PII; conduct user and consumer ratings, reviews and surveys; communicate with you on Goodyear’s behalf; process and fulfill transactions, including tire purchases and installations and/or other vehicle services; and as otherwise necessary to provide promotional communications or services to customers.
Your PII may also be disclosed to:
- any third party to whom we assign or novate any of our rights or obligations under a relevant agreement;
- any national and/or international regulatory, enforcement or exchange body or court where we are required to do so by applicable law or regulation or at their request; and
- any central or local government department and other statutory or public bodies.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
The PII transferred within or outside Goodyear may also be processed in a country outside the EEA.
If your PII is transferred outside the EEA, we will enter into EU standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission prior to such transfer to ensure the required level of protection for the transferred PII. You may request additional information in this respect and obtain a copy of the relevant safeguard we have put in place by exercising your rights as set out below (see section “Your Rights”).
We will retain your PII for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
The criteria we use to determine retention periods for PII include: the purposes for which the PII is collected, legal statutory limitation periods, retention periods imposed by law, applicable contractual requirements and relevant industry standards.
You have a right of access to your PII as processed by Goodyear under this Policy. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may also request the correction thereof. Goodyear will promptly correct any such information.
You also have the right to:
- request the erasure of your PII;
- request the restriction of the processing of your PII;
- withdraw your consent where Goodyear obtained your consent to process PII (without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal);
- object to the processing of your PII for direct marketing purposes; or
- object to the processing of your PII for other purposes in certain cases where Goodyear processes your PII on another legal basis than your consent.
Goodyear will honour such requests, withdrawals or objections as required under the applicable data protection rules.
In addition, you also have the right to data portability. This is the right to obtain the PII you have provided to Goodyear in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and request the transmission of such PII to you or a third party, without hindrance from Goodyear and subject to your own confidentiality obligations.
To exercise the above rights, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions or are not satisfied with how Goodyear processes your PII, please let us know by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or a written and signed request to Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations S.A., Avenue Gordon Smith, L-7750 Colmar-Berg (Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg). We will examine your question or complaint and get back to you as soon as possible.
You also always have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
Regulation 2016/679 of the EU Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
 An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Revised September 10, 2015
Welcome to the JustTires.com website (the “Site”). This Site is owned and administered by Just Tires (“Just Tires”).
In using the Site, you are prohibited from any resale or commercial use of the Site or any Content (as defined below); any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or any Content; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Site or any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Just Tires. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other intellectual property or proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Just Tires or our business affiliates without the express written consent of Just Tires. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Just Tires’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Just Tires. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of any intellectual property or proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your unauthorized use of the Site.
Unless otherwise specified, the Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may display, and subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, electronically copy, download, print and copy portions of the material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use. No rights or licenses to the material or any portion thereof are granted, explicitly or impliedly, and you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, republish, display or transmit any Content without the prior written permission of Just Tires.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise noted, the Site and all materials, including trademarks, images, illustrations, designs, buttons, icons, logos, photographs, digital downloads and written and other materials that appear as part of the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Just Tires. You are prohibited from reproducing, reverse engineering, transmitting, disassembling, modifying or creating derivative works with respect to the Site or any Content. Nothing on the Site is to be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to the use of intellectual property displayed on the Site without the prior written permission of Just Tires. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Just Tires and/or its third party providers.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
To notify Just Tires of a copyright infringement, contact our Copyright Agent pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notification of claimed infringement is N. Valenziano, 1144 East Market Street, Akron, OH 44316. Please provide Our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(C)(3)):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by the notification, a representative list of such works;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that you request to be removed;
- Contact information including name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under the penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly being infringed.
If, in response to necessary notice of an alleged copyright infringement, Just Tires removes your content and you believe that your content is not infringing, or you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in the Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement, submitted under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Akron, Ohio, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Just Tires may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider.
Links to Other Websites and Services
The Site may provide links to third-party websites or resources, including links that contain financial or investment information about Just Tires. Just Tires provides third-party links for your convenience only, and is not responsible for the content of any third party websites linked to or from the Site. Links from the Site to any third-party website does not mean that Just Tires approves, endorses or recommends that site. Just Tires disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any such third-party website. If you decide to access such third-party websites, you acknowledge that you do so entirely at your own risk.
For the purposes of this section, third-party websites or resources include links to Just Tires independent dealers (the "Dealers"), and Just Tires is not responsible for any of the actions, services, or omissions of the Dealers, including, but not limited to scheduling, quality of services, dealer inventory, dealer price, and any other issues that may result from your transaction with the Dealers.
Comments, Feedback, and other Submissions
You may not submit offensive, profane, inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, threatening, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content, or information. Just Tires reserves the right to remove or edit user-generated content, from time to time, but Just Tires does not control or direct users' actions on the Site and hence will not be responsible for user-generated content or information that may be available on the Site.
The Site and all Content, information, services, and products of the Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, freedom from computer viruses or other harmful components, and warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. Just Tires makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Content and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors, mistakes or omissions in the Content or personal injury or property damage of any kind arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site.
You acknowledge, by your use of the Site, that your use of the Site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of the Site, and that Just Tires will not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of the Site. Just Tires makes no warranty that (i) the Site will meet your requirements; (ii) access to the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Site or pursuant to your use of the Site will meet your expectations; (v) any errors on the Site will be corrected; or (vi) the Site or services on which they are hosted are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of certain warranties, so all or a portion of the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Just Tires be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages of any kind, under any contract, negligence, strict liability, tort, or other theory, including but not limited to damages from loss of profits, use, data, or other intangibles, even if Just Tires had been advised of such damages. In particular, and without limitation, Just Tires will not be liable for the damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the Site or from any Content posted on the Site by Just Tires or anyone else. Just Tires does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any user-generated content displayed, uploaded, posted on any message board, or otherwise distributed through the Site and will not be liable for any damages resulting from user-generated content. However, nothing in this paragraph will be interpreted to affect the individual product warranties that are standard for Just Tires products.
Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site or the Content is to stop using the Site. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for certain damages, the above limitations may not apply to you. You agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk and you shall be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from access, browsing, or use of the Site, or the downloading or use of any materials, data, text or images from the Site.
The Site, and any documents issued by Just Tires and available through the Site, may contain statements which constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. The words "aims," "anticipates," "believes," "expects," "intends," "plans," "predicts," "projects," or "targets," as well as other words or expressions of similar meaning, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements also include statements or other passages primarily relevant to expected future events or that can only be evaluated by events that will occur in the future. These forward-looking statements are based on the opinions and estimates of management at the time the statements are made and neither represents predictions nor guarantees of future events or circumstances. There are a variety of factors, many of which are beyond Just Tires’s control, that affect its operations, performance, business strategy and results and could cause its actual results and experience to differ materially from the assumptions, expectations and objectives expressed in any forward-looking statements. These factors are discussed in Just Tires’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including Just Tires’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q or Current Reports on Form 8-K. While Just Tires may elect to update forward-looking statements at some point in the future, Just Tires specifically disclaims any obligation to do so, even if its estimates change.
Just Tires makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in countries outside the USA or Canada and prohibits access from territories where the Content is illegal. Those who choose to access the Site from locations outside the USA or Canada do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the materials will be governed by the substantive laws of the State of Ohio.
In any action against Just Tires arising from the use of the Site, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal fees and expenses incurred in connection with the action, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. Just Tires does not sell products to children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. Just Tires reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.