Alternators & StartersFor expert auto service you can trust, stop by one of our neighborhood stores. Our certified Goodyear technicians will gladly help you make the right choice for you and your vehicle. Not Available at this Store
WHAT OUR ALTERNATORS & STARTERS SERVICE IS AND WHEN YOU NEED IT
The more you want to see and do, the more you need to know your car will start when you need it to. So, if you’re starting to suspect a problem with your starter or alternator, come see one of our expert technicians for a check.
How do I know I need my alternator or starter checked?
- Your car won’t start
- Your headlights and dashboard lights are dim
- Your check engine light is on and stays on
- You hear a clicking or grinding noise when you start your engine
ABOUT OUR ALTERNATORS & STARTERS SERVICE
What’s included with our Alternators & Starters service?
Our expert technicians will take great care in examining your vehicle and providing alternator and starter repair when necessary so you never have to miss out on things.
Our service includes:
- A visual inspection of your alternator and starter
- A thorough diagnostic using state-of-the-art equipment to measure the voltage created by your starter, alternator, and battery
- A conversation to help you decide the necessity of additional alternator and starter repair or replacement services, including associated costs
Why is Alternators & Starters service important?
Your starter is what gets your car running—a crucial component to keeping your life humming and on schedule. And your alternator helps charge your battery and distribute electricity throughout the vehicle. Without these components running properly, your car won’t turn on and stay on.
How often should I have my alternator and starter checked?
We recommend coming in to see us for an alternator and starter check whenever you have trouble starting your car or sustaining power.