Belts & HosesFor expert auto service you can trust, stop by one of our neighborhood stores. Our certified Goodyear technicians will gladly help you make the right choice for you and your vehicle. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
WHAT OUR BELTS & HOSES SERVICE IS AND WHEN YOU NEED IT
The more you want to see and do, the more you need all the moving parts of your life to fall into place at just the right time to make it all happen. The same is true under your hood, where multiple components rely on belts and hoses to operate smoothly and precisely. So if something seems off, bring our vehicle to us for a belt and hose check from one of our expert technicians.
How do I know when I need my belts & hoses checked?
- Your engine sounds like it's running rough
- Your vehicle stalls when at a stop
- You hear knocking or pinging sounds when accelerating or after the ignition is turned off
- You notice bulging or inflated hoses
- Your hoses feel hard or inflexible
About Our Belts & Hoses Service
What’s included with our Belts & Hoses service?
Properly maintained belts and hoses don’t just keep your car (and life) running smoothly. They can also prevent costlier repairs down the line.
Our belt and hose service is a thorough inspection performed by our expert technicians and includes:
- A thorough visual inspection of all belts and hoses for signs of wear or damage, including your accessory or serpentine belt
- Replacement of all worn belts and hoses as needed
- Adjusting the fit of installed belts, hoses, and related components
Why is Belts & Hoses service important?
Replacing belts and hoses at the first sign of wear helps avoid unexpected breakdowns and the engine damage that overheating can cause. More specifically:
- Leaking or ruptured coolant hoses can result in an overheated engine or a vehicle breakdown
- Power-steering hoses are critical to safe vehicle operation
- A broken or worn-out belt can leave your vehicle inoperable
How often should I have my belts and hoses serviced?
Belts and hoses help ensure that your vehicle's components work together to operate smoothly and precisely. To avoid problems let us check your belts and hoses at every oil change. Recommendations vary between vehicle manufacturers and models. Motorist Assurance Program guidelines recommend referring to your vehicle owner's manual for replacement and/or service.
Looking for new tires? We can help.
Simply tell us about your vehicle, and our Tire Finder will help you find the right tire for you.Find Tires
SIGN UP FOR OFFERS & MORE
Get emails with special savings and helpful tips from tire and service experts.