Diesel Oil Change ServiceFor professional auto service you can trust, schedule a diesel oil change near you at one of our neighborhood stores. Our Just Tires technicians will gladly help you make the right choice of diesel oil for you and your vehicle. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule Your Diesel Oil Change
ALL FLEET PLUS SAE 15W-40 Engine Oil
- Valvoline All-Fleet Plus offers oil-thickening control, oxidation inhibition, and anti-wear agents that protect the engine from wear. This workhorse offers excellent performance in a wide variety of applications and service conditions.
Premium Blue™ 8600 ES SAE 15W-40 Engine Oil
- Valvoline Premium Blue 8600 ES is formulated to provide excellent oxidation resistance, deposit protection, and wear protection to help keep your vehicle running smoothly.
Premium Blue™ Extreme SAE 5W-40 Synthetic Engine Oil
- Valvoline Premium Blue Extreme synthetic offers fuel economy advantages over 15W-40 conventional oils in on-highway operation, enhanced reliability in hot and cold conditions, and resistance to deposits.
ABOUT OUR DIESEL OIL CHANGE SERVICE
What’s included with our diesel oil change?
A diesel oil change from our professional technicians is a comprehensive maintenance service during which we carefully replace your vehicle’s diesel oil, top off all other fluids, replace your oil filter, and inspect your engine for leaks.
Why is a diesel oil change important?
The surest route to a happy car relationship is marked with regular oil changes, even when it comes to diesel oil. They help extend the life of your vehicle and keep you running smoothly by:
- Helping to free your engine from dirt and debris so it doesn’t have to work as hard
- Protecting your engine against future rust, wear, and corrosion
- Helping prolong the life of your vehicle’s engine
How often do you recommend a diesel oil change?
Check your owner’s manual for recommended intervals. Note that driving in severe conditions can affect recommended mileages.
Why choose Just Tires?
An oil change from our certified experts is a comprehensive maintenance service that includes:
- Your choice of the premium Valvoline oils that are compatible with your vehicle
- Oil filter replacement
- Lubrication of all fittings
- Filling and topping off of all fluids
- Air filter check
- Engine inspection for leaks
- Complete belt and hose inspection
- Tire pressure check
- Thorough inspection of your undercarriage
Looking for new tires? We can help.
Simply tell us about your vehicle, and our Tire Finder will help you find the right tire for you.Find Tires
SIGN UP FOR OFFERS & MORE
Get emails with special savings and helpful tips from tire and service experts.