Diesel Oil Change ServiceAt Just Tires, we will help you select the right diesel oil for you and your vehicle, replace your oil filter, top off other fluids, and more.
Schedule Your Diesel Oil Change
All-Fleet Plus SAE 15W-40 Engine Oil
- Valvoline All-Fleet Plus offers oil-thickening control, oxidation inhibition, and anti-wear agents that protect the engine from wear. This workhorse offers excellent performance in a wide variety of applications and service conditions.
Valvoline Premium Blue One Solution™ GEN2
- Valvoline Premium Blue One Solution™ GEN2 maximizes performance and protection of engines fueled by diesel, natural gas or gasoline. It offers exceptional oxidation resistance, outstanding wear protection and superior deposit protection compared to industry requirements.
Premium Blue™ Extreme SAE 15W-40 Synthetic Engine Oil
- Valvoline Premium Blue Extreme synthetic offers fuel economy advantages over 15W-40 conventional oils in on-highway operation, enhanced reliability in hot and cold conditions, and resistance to deposits.
ABOUT YOUR DIESEL OIL CHANGE
Why Choose Just Tires?
Whether it’s choosing the right tire for you and your vehicle or providing maintenance services like diesel oil changes, our goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations and deliver a positive experience above all else.
What’s Included with our Diesel Oil Change Service at Just Tires?
A diesel oil change from our technicians is a comprehensive maintenance service that includes:
- Your choice of the premium Valvoline oils that are compatible with your vehicle
- Oil filter replacement
- Lubrication of all fittings
- Filling and topping off of all fluids
- Air filter check
- Engine inspection for leaks
- Complete belt and hose inspection
- Tire pressure check
- Thorough inspection of your undercarriage
Why are Diesel Oil Changes Important?
The surest route to a happy car relationship is marked with regular oil changes, even when it comes to diesel engine oil. They help extend the life of your vehicle and keep you running smoothly by:
- Helping to free your engine from dirt and debris so it doesn’t have to work as hard
- Protecting your engine against future rust, wear, and corrosion
- Helping prolong the life of your vehicle’s engine