Free Alignment CheckRegular alignment checks keep many components of your car in top working order, including preventing premature tire wear. Our technicians will ensure that your wheel alignment meets your manufacturer's recommendations, as well as inspect your tires, suspension, and steering for any signs of unwanted wear, as part of our free alignment check service. Add to Appointment
BOOK A FREE WHEEL ALIGNMENT CHECK TODAY
Most things, including your tires, perform better when they are properly aligned. When they're properly aligned, everything from your steering to tread wear benefits, and when they're not, everything might suffer. Come in and let one of our technicians check your vehicle for free if you think your wheels need to be aligned.
Signs Your Alignment Needs Checked
- The wear on one edge of your tires or tread is the telltale sign of misaligned wheels.
- When you're driving down a straight, smooth road, your vehicle pulls left or right.
- Your steering wheel shimmies, squeaks, or is difficult to turn.
Wheel Alignment Services
Free Alignment Check
During our Free Alignment Check, we use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to see if your wheels meet your vehicle manufacturer’s precise alignment specifications. This complimentary services includes:
- Measuring your vehicle's wheel angles to determine if they meet manufacturer recommendations
- Inspecting your tires, suspension, and steering components for damage or wear
If it turns out you need an alignment, our experienced technicians will carefully restore your wheels to their proper alignment. This service includes:
- Making front-end and/or rear-end mechanical alignment adjustments
- Verifying that your new alignment readings meet your vehicle manufacturer's specifications (if applicable)
3-Year Wheel Alignment Package
Opt in to our 3-Year Alignment package for a thorough alignment check and maintenance every 6 months or 6,000 miles (whichever comes first), and save up to $300 more than if you were to pay for each alignment individually.
The 3-Year Alignment program includes the following services:
- A thorough alignment check
- Careful inspection of your tire condition, air pressure, steering, and suspension
- A detailed printout of our alignment test readings for your records
- Front-end and/or rear-end mechanical adjustments, if needed
- A series of electronic and road tests to confirm that our alignments meet your vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
- A nationwide limited warranty for coverage no matter where you go
ABOUT OUR FREE ALIGNMENT CHECK
What’s Included with Our Free Alignment Check?
During your scheduled Alignment Check, one of our service technicians will carefully inspect your wheels for proper alignment using state-of-the-art equipment in our service bays.
Our service includes measuring your vehicle's wheel angles to ensure that your current alignment meets your vehicle's manufacturer's exact recommendations, as well as checking for damage or wear on your tires, suspension, and steering components.
Following our inspection, we'll talk about any findings that may need any immediate action, as well as the costs and benefits of any recommended services. Then, based on your needs and budget, you can choose the best next step.
Where Can I Get a Free Check on an Alignment Near Me?
Let us properly inspect your wheels today at one of your local Just Tires near you to ensure they meet your vehicle manufacturer's precise alignment specifications. Schedule an Appointment Today
What is the Importance of a Wheel Alignment?
It's more difficult to keep your car from wandering or your steering wheel from pulling when your wheels are out of alignment. However, properly aligned wheels do more than just keep you on track. They also make your entire ride feel smoother and can save you hundreds of dollars in tire replacement costs if you replace them before they wear out.
It's always free to have your wheel alignment checked at Just Tires. Book your time for a free check today.
How Often Should Wheel Alignment be Checked?
Wheel alignment should be checked at least once a year but check your vehicle's manufacturer's requirements first, and always contact us with any questions.