FREE CAR CARE CHECK
Just Tires has remained open during this pandemic and we’re here to help you as we move forward. During December, all of our locations will be offering a free Car Care Check to help drivers get back on the road. Our trained professionals will help inspect your vehicle to help ensure everything is in top shape before you hit the road, including:
- Tire Check: During our tire check, we’ll conduct a visual check of the tire condition, tread depth, tread pattern, and air pressure, which will include checking to see whether cracking or flat spots have developed from being parked too long.
- Brake Check: During our brake check, we’ll conduct a visual inspection of brake pads and rotors, shoes and drums, calipers, wheel cylinders, brake hoses, master cylinder and brake fluid level. Brakes can sometimes develop rust or build-up from lack of use or sitting idle.
- Alignment Check: During our alignment check, we use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to see if your wheels meet your vehicle manufacturer’s precise alignment specifications. We measure your vehicle's wheel angles to determine if they meet manufacturer recommendations, while also inspecting your tires, suspension, and steering components for damage or wear.
- Battery Check: During our battery check, we’ll test the voltage of your battery. Sometimes, a vehicle that’s been sitting idle can experience a loss in battery voltage. Fully charged batteries should measure at 12.6 volts or above. When the engine is running, this measurement should be 13.7 to 14.7 volts.
- Coolant Check: During our coolant check, we’ll inspect your coolant/antifreeze levels to make sure your engine is protected from overheating.
Schedule an appointment today for a free Car Care Check at your nearest Just Tires location. Offer valid now through December 31, 2020.