SPRING CAR CARE CHECK
April is National Spring Car Care Month. Get your car ready for Spring and Summer driving with our free Spring Care Car Check, during which our technicians will provide a careful visual inspection of the following areas of your vehicle:
- Tire Check: During our tire check, we’ll conduct a visual check of the tire condition, tread depth, tread pattern, and air pressure.
- Brake Check: During our brake check, we’ll conduct a visual inspection of brake pads and rotors, shoes and drums, calipers, wheel cylinders, brake hoses, master cylinder and brake fluid level.
- Alignment Check: During our Alignment Check, we use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to see if your wheels meet your vehicle manufacturer’s precise alignment specifications. We measure your vehicle's wheel angles to determine if they meet manufacturer recommendations, while also inspecting your tires, suspension, and steering components for damage or wear.
- Battery Check: During our battery check, we’ll test the voltage of your battery. Fully charged batteries should measure at 12.6 volts or above. When the engine is running, this measurement should be 13.7 to 14.7 volts.
- Wiper Blades and Fluids Check: It’s a lot easier to appreciate what’s on the other side of your windshield—or avoid it, as the case may be—when your windshield wipers are in good working order. Our certified experts will carefully inspect your wiper blades and fluids to make sure they are working properly.