GET IN GEAR FOR SPRING
FREE SPRING CAR CARE CHECK††
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR FREE SPRING CAR CARE CHECK
Get your vehicle ready for spring. Our technicians will provide a careful visual inspection of the following areas of your vehicle:
- Tire Check: Free tire check includes a visual check of the tire condition, tread depth, tread pattern, and air pressure.
- Alignment Check: During our Free Alignment Check, we use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to see if your wheels meet your vehicle manufacturer’s precise alignment specifications. We measure your vehicle's wheel angles to determine if they meet manufacturer recommendations, while also inspecting your tires, suspension, and steering components for damage or wear.
- Shocks & Struts Check: During our shocks and struts service, we'll inspect the shocks, struts, and springs in your vehicle's steering and suspension systems for signs of wear or damage. Having your steering and suspension routinely checked by our experts can also help you avoid premature tire wear, saving you money in the long run.
- Wiper Blade Check: It’s a lot easier to appreciate what’s on the other side of your windshield—or avoid it, as the case may be—when your windshield wipers are in good working order. Our certified experts will carefully inspect your wiper blades to make sure they are working properly.
- Power Steering Fluid Check: Our certified experts will carefully check your vehicle for any power steering fluid leaks.