Free Tire Pressure CheckIf your tire pressure feels a bit low, come into a local Just Tires location today and we'll check your tire air pressure for free. While you're in, we’ll also inspect your tires for any signs of damage before returning them to the proper PSI. Add to Appointment
LOW TIRE PRESSURE SIGNS
- Your tire pressure monitoring system light is on.
- Your tire makes squealing noises when you turn.
- Your tire looks deflated and more rounded on the sides.
Depending on how much to drive, it's easy to forget about your tire 's air pressure. If your tires are under- or over-inflated it may have an adverse effect on handling, gas mileage, plus the total life of your tires. If you suspect your tire pressure is incorrect, let one of our technicians check them to ensure they're fully inflated to their proper PSI.
ABOUT OUR FREE TIRE PRESSURE CHECK
What’s Included with Our Free Tire Pressure Check?
We will check the pressure in all four tires on your vehicle at no cost. This service includes the following features:
- Checking for under- or over-inflation
- Inspecting your tires for signs of pressure-related damage, such as leaks or premature tread wear.
- Returning your tire pressure to a PSI that meets your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations
Where Can I Schedule a Tire Pressure Check Near Me?
Easily schedule an appointment today at your local Just Tires tire shop and have your tire’s pressure checked for free. Schedule an Appointment Today
Why Proper Tire Pressure is Necessary
It is important to ensure that your tires are fully inflated for a variety of purposes. Proper inflation helps:
- Improve safety and handling
- Increase fuel economy
- Decrease tread wear
- Reduce braking distance
- Reduce CO2 emissions
How Often Should You Check Tire Pressure?
If your tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) light comes on when you start your car, your tires feel excessively soft, or you experience a drop in fuel efficiency, we recommend that you come in for a free check. Schedule an Appointment Today