Free Tire Pressure CheckFor auto service you can trust, stop by one of our neighborhood stores. Our Just Tires technicians will gladly help you make the right choice for you and your vehicle. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
What Our Free Tire Pressure Check Is and When You Need It
With so much to do and see, it can be easy to overlook your tire pressure. Under- or over-inflation, however, can adversely affect handling and gas mileage, not to mention the life of your tires.
If you think your tires' pressurees are off, let one of our experts make sure they’re properly inflated so you’re ready for what’s next on your to-do list.
Signs you may want to have your tire pressure checked:
- Your tire pressure monitoring system light is on.
- You tire make squealing noises when you turn.
- Your tire looks deflated and more rounded on the sides.
ABOUT OUR FREE TIRE PRESSURE CHECK
What’s included with our Free Tire Pressure Check?
We’ll check the pressure of all four tires on your vehicle completely free of charge. This includes:
- Checking for under- or over-inflation
- Inspecting your tires for signs of pressure-related damage, such as leaks or premature tread wear.
- Returning your tire pressure to a PSI that meets your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations
Why is it important to get my tire pressure checked?
Making sure your tires are inflated properly is important for several reasons. Proper inflation helps:
- Improve safety and handling
- Increase fuel economy
- Decrease tread wear
- Reduce braking distance
- Reduce CO2 emissions
When should I check my tire pressure?
We recommend that you come in for a free check if your tire pressure monitoring system light comes on when you start your vehicle, if your tires feel unusually soft, or if you notice a decrease in fuel efficiency.
Looking for new tires? We can help.
Simply tell us about your vehicle, and our Tire Finder will help you find the right tire for you.Find Tires
SIGN UP FOR OFFERS & MORE
Get emails with special savings and helpful tips from tire and service experts.