Wheel BalanceFor expert auto service you can trust, stop by one of our neighborhood stores. Our certified Just Tires technicians will gladly help you make the right choice for you and your vehicle. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
WHAT OUR WHEEL BALANCE SERVICE IS AND WHEN YOU NEED IT
They say balance is the key to a happy life, and if your tires could speak, they’d surely agree. Correctly balanced wheels don’t just keep you driving smoothly; they also reduce noise, vibration, and premature tread wear. If you’re due for a wheel balance, or your handling feels off, stop in and let us check your wheel balance.
How do I know I need my wheels balanced?
- Your steering wheel vibrates at highway speeds.
- You feel your seat or floorboard vibrating at highway speeds.
- You notice scalloped or cupped wear patterns on your tires.
ABOUT OUR WHEEL BALANCE SERVICE
What’s included with our Wheel Balance service?
Our routine wheel balancing service helps keep you running smoothly and confidently by ensuring that your tires are spinning as evenly as possible. Our service includes:
- Removing all of your tires and wheels
- Mounting and balancing each wheel using state-of-the-art equipment
- Spinning each wheel to make sure the weight of the wheel and tire are balanced evenly around the axle
- Detecting, locating, and removing any imbalances
- Carefully replacing the wheels on your car
Why is balancing my wheels important?
The wear on your tires’ treads from your day-to-day driving causes changes in the distribution of vehicle weight around the wheel.
A wheel balance carefully performed by one of our expert technicians can help return equilibrium and aid in decreasing any vibration you might feel in your steering wheel, seat, or floorboard. It also helps in proper tread wear and a longer life for your tires.
How often should I have my wheels balanced?
We recommend you have your wheels balanced every 3,000–6,000 miles (5,000 km–10,000 km), but it’s always a good idea to check your owner’s manual for more specific recommendations.