What is Zero Contact Service?
We’ve enhanced our precautions against COVID-19 and are now offering Zero Contact Appointments – a new service option that helps keep your car running properly and personal contact limited.
How Does Zero Contact Service Work?
1. Book an appointment online or by phone.
2. Come to the store and call us from your car. We’ll ask for a description of your vehicle to help locate you.
3. A team member will come out to greet you, maintaining appropriate distance.
4. A gloved technician will utilize protective measures, such as floor mats, steering wheel and seat covers before moving the vehicle into the work area.
5. A team member will call you to review the work and collect payment by phone. As an additional precaution, the preferred method of payment is a credit card.
6. Upon completion, all contact points will be cleaned and your vehicle will be returned to the parking lot for pickup.
7. Call us upon arrival to the store, a team member will come out to greet you and perform a key exchange, maintaining appropriate distance.
Why Zero Contact?
In emergency situations, a properly functioning vehicle is essential. We are here to help anyway we can.