Air ConditioningFor expert auto service you can trust, stop by one of our neighborhood stores. Our certified Goodyear technicians will gladly help you make the right choice for you and your vehicle. Not Available at this Store
WHAT OUR AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE IS AND WHEN YOU NEED IT
No matter how much you’re looking forward to that next great destination, it’s even better when you get there feeling energized and refreshed. So, if you’re having a hard time maintaining a comfortable temperature in your vehicle, stop by and let our expert technicians check your air conditioning.
How do I know I need my air conditioning checked?
- Your vehicle isn’t as cool as normal
- Your vents blow warm air even when set to cool
- You hear loud noises when your air conditioner is running
- You smell a weird or sour scent when your AC is in use
ABOUT OUR AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES
What’s included with our Air Conditioning service?
Having your air conditioning system carefully inspected by one of our technicians can greatly reduce the risk of a premature compressor failure.
Our service includes:
- Testing your air conditioning system for effectiveness and efficiency
- Inspecting your air conditioning compressor for refrigerant leaks
- Restoring proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels
- Restoring your system’s ability to keep you and your passengers cool
Why is Air Conditioning service important?
Regular A/C maintenance helps ensure:
- Maximum interior cooling power and comfort, so you can maintain your ideal interior temperature
- Proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels so your system has to work less hard to cool your cabin
- Less chance of a premature compressor failure, so you can save on larger repair services.
How often should I get my air conditioning serviced?
It's a good idea to have your air conditioning system checked annually, as air conditioning systems can lose anywhere from 0.3-0.6 ounces of refrigerant yearly. Of course, if you think your system isn’t working as well as it should, it’s a good idea to bring it in sooner to help avoid a costlier repair down the line.